Fort Lauderdale Fishing Boat
The Never Enough is a 26’ Intrepid, one of the best constructed boats available today. She has a center console control station, but otherwise is totally open for a spacious fishing experience. This boat is “Dialed-In” in for fishing. Set up with covering board swivel rod holders, rocket launcher and every bit of tackle you could ever want to throw at a fish, this boat is a fishing machine. She is powered by a 4 stroke 225 HP Mercury engine (completely quiet and no fumes). She makes 20 knots running.
Boat Equipped with:
- Center Console with Bimini top
- Completely Open Fishermen-very spacious
- Bench seats fore and aft
- Covering board swiveling rod holders and center rocket launcher rod holders
- Above and below deck Live Bait Well System for keeping LOTS of baits live and frisky
- VHS, color fish finder, charter/GPS plotter(all top of the line electronics)
- Fish Box and Drinks coolers aboard
This boat is clean, fast and comfortable and totally set up for fishing. Perfect for small groups, or 1-4 people. The Never Enough is a great boat for sailfishing the reefs, Swordfishing offshore, or light tackle fishing the backwater canals of Fort Lauderdale.